SSO/VPN – Single Sign On
When you are connected to the school’s network, you have access to a number of services – eg online databases in the library or network drives (for employees). You can have the same access from home if you install our SSO solution.
You can follow the instructions below or watch the video, which also describes the installation of the SSO / VPN solution.
Installation of SSO / VPN connection
Written instructions for installing SSO / VPN connection:
- Go to sso.dmjx.dk
- Enter your username (not email) and code. The same code that you use for eg. Itslearning, mail, mTime, etc. – remember to choose whether you are “Employee” (Danish: “Ansatte”) or “Students” (Danish: “Studernede”)
- The website will now check if you have “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” on your computer. You must have this program to be able to connect via SSO / VPN.
- If you do not have the program, you will have the option to download it by clicking on the “Download” button
- Install the program on your computer.
- You are now done, and ready to move on to the point where you need to connect to the school. You will NOT have to do this in the future, as you have now, once and for all, installed “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” on your computer.
Video guide for installing SSO / VPN connection:
Connection via the SSO / VPN solution
REMEMBER that you don not have to use SSO / VPN when you are at school. And you ONLY need it when you as a student have to search the library’s databases. As an employee, there may be a number of other things you need to use it for – eg network drives.
Written instructions for joining SSO / VPN:
- Launch the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” program
- The first time you start the program, you must tell which server it should connect to – here you write: sso.dmjx.dk
- Then select: Connect to VPN.
- Now enter your username (not email) and code. The same as you use for eg Itslearning, mail, mTime etc.
- Select “OK”
The system now contacts our VPN, and you must accept that you go to http://athome.mediajungle.dk/ – which is the library’s website with a link to eg Infomedia.
- Remember to close the “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” when you are no longer using it. You can do this by using the “Disconnect” or “Quit” program. This way you no longer charge the school’s VPN connection.
Video guide to connect to SSO / VPN:
It is also possible to install the SSO/VPN connection from a phone or a tablet. If you want that, you must download the Cisco AnyConnect from the app store, and connect to the server: sso.dmjx.dk. If you need help – please contact the IT department.